Requirements: You must be between 35 and 65 years of age, married or living with a partner for at least 3 years with a joint income of more than $35,000 USD. Attend a Royal Holiday concept presentation the day following your arrival with your spouse. The presentation lasts approximately 90 minutes following a breakfast. Show both persons’ IDs and one credit card issued by Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
- Lodging: this certificate is valid for 5 days and 4 nights of lodging in Grand Park Royal® Cozumel Hotel for two adults and two children under 6 years old, in Studio type room for up to 4 people. Any extra person has an additional cost.
- Meals and drinks: the hotel opperates under the All-Inclusive Plan that includes unlimited food and beverages, recreational activities and non-motorized water sports, and tips. A daily All-Inclusive fee must be paid by each person.
- Price: this certificate has a non refundable price of $25 USD tax included, which needs to be paid at the time of acquisition and the All-Inclusive fee must be paid at the moment of booking.
- Transportation: this certificate does not include any land or air transportation.
- Travel seasons: this certificate is not valid for travel during high season (Easter, Holy Week, January, February, July, August, Christmas and New Year Holidays), long weekends or State Holidays.
- Activation: this certificate is automatically activated at the time of issue.
- Reservations and traveling: this certificate is valid for one (1) year from the date it was issued. The reservation must be booked a maximum of 3 months and a minimum of 3 days prior to the date of departure, by calling 01 800 507 5099 Mexico, 1 866 808 7491 USA and 1 866 620 50608 Canada. All reservations are subject to availability. If the certificate holder fails to show up on the first day of the reservation, he will not be reimbursed for his reservation and will lose the right to get lodging accommodations.
- Additional fees: this certificate does not include payment for government or tourism taxes. Any costs for additional services within the Grand Park Royal® Cozumel Hotel should be covered, so
you must leave an open voucher at check in.
- Restrictions: this certificate is only valid if it contains the seal and signature of the authorized
representative. It is void if it contains erasures, overwritten words or alterations. It does not have any commercial value; therefore, it cannot be redeemed for money or any other benefit. It cannot be combined with any another certificate or promotion. It is not valid with a verbal or written offer other than what has been established in these Terms and Conditions.
- Important before traveling: you must present a valid official ID along with the printed confirmation when you arrive at the hotel. This certificate does not obligate you to buy or contract any services during your stay.